I created this Tacoma Art inspired by the eclectic feelings I get from the city.
I wanted to highlight the history, art, and the quirkiness of Tacoma, Washington.
The icons included in this artwork are: Tacoma Dome, Point Defiance Zoo & Park (the meerkats kill me!), Tacoma "Elf" Storage sign, Car Museum, Museum of Glass, Tacoma Art Museum, Monkey Shines, Narrows Bridge, Stadium High School, and more!
- This is a high quality archival giclee print of my original digital drawing.
- It measures 8" x 10" (apprx. 20.32 cm x 25.40 cm) and is printed on velvet textured fine art paper.
- *Mat and frame are not included in this listing.
- Makes a perfect gift for your college graduates moving away from Tacoma, your loved ones who love Tacoma but live elsewhere, or proud Tacoma residents who love this beautiful, quirky city.
- This design is also available as a greeting card