This is a greeting card of my original pen and ink and marker drawing of Seattle that was originally created for Junglecity.com.
I've been living in Seattle for the past 22 years and was delighted to illustrate many things I love about Seattle - the landmarks, nature, food, culture, and most of all, the people who make Seattle such a wonderful place to live!
- This listing is for a single greeting card with matching kraft paper envelop.
- Each folded notecard measures about 4.25" x 5.5" (apprx. 10.795 cm x 13.97 cm, A2 size) folded
- Blank interior
- Packaged in a protective cellophane bag.
- Printed on 100% recycled card stock in USA.
- This design is also available as Art Print
I had to have this card, so I bought 4. It has every part of Seattle that I love, and it's all adorable. My favorite is the Starbucks mermaid in the sound. I'll definitely be getting more when I run out!
Love this card, and Tacoma, Coeur d’Alene. Yuko takes the time to ask followers to send ideas, she takes note and then creates these cards and prints that are totally feel-good.🥰