I created this Hello Spokane art for an art fair in Spokane, Washington.
I wanted to highlight the beauty and the quirkiness of this city in the eastern Washington - some of the motifs included in this artwork are: Monroe Bridge, the Big Red Wagon, the Great Northern Clocktower, Davenport Hotel, Milk Bottle, and of course, the marmot!
- This listing is for a single greeting card with matching kraft paper envelop.
- Each folded notecard measures about 5.5" w x 4.25" h (13.97 cm x 10.80 cm), A2 size
- Makes a perfect gift for your college graduates moving away from Spokane, your loved ones who are already living elsewhere, or proud Spokanians who love this beautiful, quirky city.
- Blank interior
- Printed on white 100% recycled card stock in USA.
- Also available as Art Prints.