I love food, especially meals prepared with fresh and seasonal local produce. I was lucky enough to grow up in Japan, where good foods are abundant, and am double lucky to call this beautiful Pacific Northwest a home because of its natural beauty, mild climate (though it's changing), and rich local food scene.
I created this art inspired by foods found in local markets here. Dave and I grow some of our produce at home, but we're so grateful for the farmers who keep our fridge and pantry stocked up with all the amazing food!
- This listing is for a single card with a matching kraft paper envelope.
- Each folded notecard measures about 5.5" w x 4.25" h (13.97 cm x 10.80 cm), A2 size
- Blank interior
- Packaged in a protective cellophane bag.
- Printed on white 100% recycled card stock in USA.
- Also available as Giclee Art Print