Wholesale Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Honeyberry Studios Wholesale!
I love working with shops and businesses and look forward to creating a long-lasting partnership with you.
Please read my terms and conditions below throughly before placing an order.
Placement of your order acknowledges your understanding and acceptance of the terms and conditions.
Contact me if you have any questions!
- Opening orders - $100
- Re-orders - $50
- Minimum orders per style - there is no MOQ per style. Your order just needs to reach the minimum total order amount. It's your business/shop, you get to decide what works best for ya ;)
HOW TO ORDER:
- Online : Please follow easy instructions here.
- Prefer to order via email? Contact me to request a pdf line sheet and place your order.
- I accept Credit Card, PayPal, or Check.
- Online: Please select your payment option at checkout.
- Email Order: After you submit an order, I’ll send over an invoice via PayPal to the email address you provided. Payment can be submitted through the invoice with your credit card, or you can mail the check to: Yuko Miki, 3904 S Hudson St, Seattle WA 98118.
- Invoices must be paid in full before orders will be processed.
- While logged in as a Wholesale Customer, you'll see prices listed with 50% discount in the shop. If it doesn't give you the discounted price, it means the products are currently not available for wholesale.
- The wholesale prices are subject to change without notice.
- All prices are in US dollars.
- Freight costs are the responsibility of the customer.
DISPLAY & PACKAGING:
- All products must be displayed and sold in their original packaging. (**Except for wrapping papers.)
- Once payment is submitted, please allow 1-2 weeks for your order to ship. I typically ship wholesale orders on Wednesdays. If you need your order by a specific date, please let me know when you place your order!
- Orders within US will ship via 1-3 Day USPS Priority Mail. 50% off US shipping with orders of $250 or more. I'll refund the overage on online orders.
Please be careful not to select the "Free Shipping" option at checkout as that is only applicable to non-wholesale orders. Sorry for the confusion!!
- Local retailers: If you'd like to pick up your order at various craft fairs I'm at, I'll refund your shipping cost. Please check my events calendar and give me a heads up.
- International orders ship via USPS International Mail options or Fedex depending on package weight. Delivery time will vary by destination and delivery method.
- I’d be happy to provide you with a shipping estimate. Please ask!
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
- I’ll gladly accept returns and exchanges of wrong or damaged products within 72 hours of receipt. Please be sure to check as soon as you receive the package.
I'd love to tell you about my new products and seasonal reminders. Sign up for my Wholesale Newsletter!