It seems many of us are so busy getting pulled in so many different directions all the time. When I get overwhelmed by everything I need to get done, I write them down - first of all, if I don't write them down, I simply cannot remember it :D
But the simple act of writing down stuff frees up space in my brain so I feel a little more calm. I clarifies for me what needs to be done in order for me to achieve my goals and makes it seem more doable. And you know, the joy you feel when you cross off items on your list… priceless!
I'm so excited to add my new to-do list notepads in my shop! These are beautiful, functional art you can use every day and make a great gift for someone who has lots of exciting ideas and plans :)
- This listing includes one "Succulent" To-Do List notepad
- Whimsical hand-drawn watercolor illustration of succulent plants in blue hues, handwritten "To-Do" and lines and boxes for easy organizing.
- It measures 4" (10.16 cm) W x 6" (15.24 cm) H
- 50 sheets of uncoated white paper (70lbs) with a hard backboard
- Great gifts for plant lovers!
- Succulent design is also available as Greeting Card, Sticker, Art Print, and Wrapping Paper
This pad made an awesome birthday gift. It's so cheerful and pretty and practical all at the same time! It's a great quality paper and pad to top it off!
These notepads are the perfect gift to have on hand for hostess gifts or a little something for friends. I love the succulent illustrations so pretty!!! I buy these little beauties in bulk so I always have a little something on hand.