I'm a big believer of self-care.
It's partly because I worked for a non-profit domestic violence organization for 14+ years before I turned full-time artist and just know how important self-care is for your long-term well-being.
So when I create a new collection, I like to include at least one design that encourages you to take care of yourself. And when I say self-care, I'm not talking about anything fancy. Sometimes, you may just need to talk to yourself with kindness and compassion.
I try to practice self-compassion as much as I can. But it's not always easy! How come being kind to other people is so much easier? Sigh.
"You Are Doing the Best You Can with What You Have" is something I tell myself and other people a lot. Because, really, you ARE doing the best you can. You may not see the results you want to see, but you're winning just by doing your best.
- This listing is for a single card with a matching kraft paper envelope.
- Each folded notecard measures about 5.5" w x 4.25" h (13.97 cm x 10.80 cm), A2 size
- Blank interior
- Packaged in a protective cellophane bag.
- Printed on white 100% recycled card stock in USA.
- This design is also available as Art Print