I have SECONDS (almost perfect) tea towels available.
What's wrong with these tea towel seconds?
Nothing major - some of the tea towels have discolored areas on the towel itself, a little ink got where it shouldn't be, or there may be some stitches that look a little messy.
They're totally functional and beautiful otherwise :)
They're great to use at home, gift to loved ones who are not super picky, or use as part of a craft project - I've framed one of these in an embroidery hoop, and it looks gorgeous.
Tea towel seconds are not packaged with a sleeve.
Sale is final. No exchange or refund available for this item.
- Screen printed in Seattle. Slight variations occur naturally.
- Joyful winter woodland snow globe printed in navy blue ink. Design is printed on a bottom center of the tea towel for easy display.
- 22" w x 36" h (apprx. 56cm x92cm), 100% natural unbleached cotton, flour sack, super absorbent and gets softer more you use it.
- Machine wash cold. Machine dry. Iron if necessary.
- Drape on your homemade bread, add a pop of color in your kitchen, and use as a reusable gift wrap