I love drawing succulents! They have such neat shapes, colors, and textures. I can spend hours looking at different succulent plants.
Instead of sending flowers, why not send these Succulent Thank You card to tell someone you appreciated their kindness? It's less maintenance than sending them the real thing :D Not everyone has the green thumb, you know?
My original drawing was created with brush pens and felt tipped pen on paper. I designed the layout and colored them digitally, and it comes in 2 different color ways: Navy and Teal (please chose upon checkout):
- This listing is for a box of 8 "Succulent" Thank You cards with matching kraft paper envelops.
- It's available in two color ways: 1) Navy and 2) Teal
- Each folded notecard measures about 5.5" w x 4.25" h (13.97 cm x 10.80 cm), A2 size
- Blank interior
- Packaged in a kraft window box, but you can opt to not have the box at checkout if you prefer. (less waste!)
- Printed on white 100% recycled card stock in USA.
- This design is also available as Greeting Card
These cards are perfect. Sophisticated but fun, and the perfect size to write enough, but not too much. The design is unique and the colors are smart and eye-catching.
I'm always need to have thank you card on hand and these are so sweet and unique which makes them extra special :)