*This is a downloadable item. A link to download the file will be included in your order status information.
I created landscape and portrait greeting card product photo mockup templates for A2 greeting cards (5.5"x4.25") with kraft envelope for my shop and thought you might find it helpful as well!
I use these templates all. the. time. and it saves me SO much time and headache while preparing greeting card product photos.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the file that contains the artwork for your greeting card in Photoshop
- Unzip the file containing the template and open the desired file (portrait or landscape) in Photoshop
- Double click on the Smart Object symbol in the layer named "Your Design Here", which will open another tab
- Go to the tab "Your Design Here.psd" and select all -> copy -> paste the image of your greeting card on top. Save.
- Now go back to your greeting card template and voila! Your greeting card mockup is done! "Save as" under a different name/appropriate format for your needs.
- This listing includes 2 psd (Photoshop) hires (300 dpi) files with Smart Object layer to paste your own art to to create your A2 size greeting card product mockups (landscape & portrait orientation)
- Feel free to use the image of your products personally and commercially using these mockup templates, but you MAY NOT sell the mockup templates as your products.
- The files you purchase will not have the logo watermark.
- Please see the example images in the 3rd and 4th photos above.
- White background perfect for creating your product image tiles or for your catalog/line sheet.
- Don't use Photoshop? I also have a single layer JPG version in my shop.