Growing your food, even if it's a small portion of what you need, is very empowering. It helps you stay connected to the nature and allows you to notice the beauty that surrounds you every day.
It nourishes you and your family - not only physically, but also mentally and emotionally. And it lets you learn from your mistakes and encourages you to live creatively.
And even though the food goes away once you eat it, the memory and feelings you create with people you share your meals with will last a long time.
- This listing includes one "Eat a Rainbow" Market List notepad
- Whimsical hand-drawn watercolor illustration of colorful veggies and fruits, handwritten "Market List" and lines and boxes for easy organizing.
- It measures 3.5" (8.9 cm) W x 8.5" (21.6 cm) H
- 25 sheets of uncoated white paper (70lbs)
- Attached magnet on back so you can stick it where you can see every day
- Great gifts for gardeners and cooks!
- Eat a Rainbow design is also available as Art Print, Greeting Card, Sticker, Magnet, and Wrapping Paper.
I love this market list so bright and colorful!!! It's the perfect size and with a magnet on the back I can keep it on the fridge. my little boys like to look at the fruits and veggies on the notepad too.