This is a greeting card of my original pen and ink and marker drawing of Seattle that was originally created for Junglecity.com.
I've been living in Seattle for the past 22 years and was delighted to illustrate many things I love about Seattle - the landmarks, nature, food, culture, and most of all, the people who make Seattle such a wonderful place to live!
- This listing is for a single greeting card with matching kraft paper envelop.
- Each folded notecard measures about 4.25" x 5.5" (apprx. 10.795 cm x 13.97 cm, A2 size) folded
- Blank interior
- Packaged in a protective cellophane bag.
- Printed on 100% recycled card stock in USA.
- This design is also available as Art Print