I'm a big believer of self-care.
It's partly because I worked for a non-profit domestic violence organization for 14+ years before I turned full-time artist and just know how important self-care is for your long-term well-being.
So when I create a new collection, I like to include at least one design that encourages you to take care of yourself. And when I say self-care, I'm not talking about anything fancy. Sometimes, you may just need to talk to yourself with kindness and compassion.
I try to practice self-compassion as much as I can. But it's not always easy! How come being kind to other people is so much easier? Sigh.
"You Are Doing the Best You Can with What You Have" is something I tell myself and other people a lot. Because, really, you ARE doing the best you can. You may not see the results you want to see, but you're winning just by doing your best.
- This is a high quality giclee print of my original digital painting.
- It measures 8" x 10" (apprx. 20.32 cm x 25.40 cm) and is printed on velvet textured fine art paper.
- *Mat and frame are not included in this listing.
- Makes a perfect gift for your loved ones who're going through a tough time, or someone who needs a little reminder that they're doing enough <3
- This design is also available as Greeting Card