I'm passionate about self-care. I know it can feel selfish or somehow you need to "earn" the right to put your needs first.
But if you don't take care of yourself and keep giving until your face is blue - well, that's just that. You will burn out. You will not have anything left to give to others and it'll take months, if not years, to get back to being yourself again.
Self-care is not a luxury. Your friends, family, clients, and co-workers need you to be happy and well for many years.
I created this calendar to serve as a daily reminder for self-care and self-acceptance (I believe two are closely connected!) throughout the year 2020.
- includes 12 full-color nature-inspired illustrations with hand-lettered messages that encourage self-care and self-acceptance
- measures apprx. 5.5" (14cm) w x 8.5" (20.60 cm) h x 1/5" (5mm) d
- printed on matte card stock
- gold wire binder clip keeps all the calendar pages together at the top and serves for easy hanging
- perfect for small space : your office, studio, bedroom
- great holiday gift for co-workers, teachers, clients, friends, family, and social workers/therapists (or anyone in a helping profession)
- packaged in 100% compostable clear bag 🌿
- after each month, you can cut the dates off and enjoy the art on your wall or send as post card
I love the calendar that Yuko made; it arrived today in the mail and I can't wait to use it at work. I believe we all need more positivity in our lives and this calendar does just that. I will be looking for more calendars in the coming years and look forward to seeing her art develop more.
Look forward to,the monthly art and inspiration. Love the art .....
The printing is great and the pages are sturdy. Many key self-care reminders packed with just that, lots of care. Enjoyed the postcard and Yuko's style in each page.
I love all the happy artwork and encouraging messages and can't wait to gift this calendar to my friend for her birthday!!
I love Yuko’s work so much, her stickers are everywhere I need them to be around my house and studio so this calendar was the logic evolution of that. I am so excited to have these waiting for me every month reminding me of what’s important ❤️ Everyone needs a little more kindness and this is the perfect start for that!