I created this Tacoma Art inspired by the eclectic feelings I get from the city.
I wanted to highlight the history, art, and the quirkiness of Tacoma, Washington.
The icons included in this artwork are: Tacoma Dome, Point Defiance Zoo & Park (the meerkats kill me!), Tacoma "Elf" Storage sign, Car Museum, Museum of Glass, Tacoma Art Museum, Monkey Shines, Narrows Bridge, Stadium High School, and more!
- This is a high quality archival giclee print of my original digital drawing.
- It measures 8" x 10" (apprx. 20.32 cm x 25.40 cm) and is printed on velvet textured fine art paper.
- *Mat and frame are not included in this listing.
- Makes a perfect gift for your college graduates moving away from Tacoma, your loved ones who love Tacoma but live elsewhere, or proud Tacoma residents who love this beautiful, quirky city.
- This design is also available as a greeting card
I first spotted Yuko's work on display at one of Tacoma Night Market venues and could not wait to get home and order one of these prints! My boyfriend and I have fallen in love with Tacoma since moving here a few years ago and I love that the art highlights some of our favorite places and things about the city. We actually just bought a house too, so the timing seemed perfect to celebrate putting down real roots in the city! Thank you for your talents and such speedy delivery too.
I’ve been looking for some arts to remind us about Seattle where we used to live. Such a cute art! It was also nicely packaged and I’m very happy with it! Thank you Yuko-san.