I love food, especially meals prepared with fresh and seasonal local produce. I was lucky enough to grow up in Japan, where good foods are abundant, and am double lucky to call this beautiful Pacific Northwest a home because of its natural beauty, mild climate (though it's changing), and rich local food scene.
I created this art inspired by foods found in local markets here. Dave and I grow some of our produce at home, but we're so grateful for the farmers who keep our fridge and pantry stocked up with all the amazing food!
- This listing includes one giclee art print of "Foods of the Pacific Northwest."
- It measures 8" x 10" (apprx. 20.32 cm x 25.40 cm) or 11"x14" (27.94 cm x 35.56 cm) and is printed on velvet textured fine art paper.
- *Mat and frame are not included in this listing.
- Makes a perfect gift for gardeners, foodies, and cooks!
- Archival (won't fade or change colors for a very long time.)
- Also available as Greeting Card.
I love the beautiful unique artwork with its bright colors and details. Looks great in our kitchen!